"Lazy Sunday"

1. I don't know if any of you caught this, but the "Lazy Sunday" rap from SNL that aired a few weeks ago is hysterical, and now this huge phenomenon on the web. I think that this is a workable link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=zLElfJ9YCh0

I get a chuckle every time I watch it...enjoy!

2. It was a free download on itunes a few weeks ago so I put it on my ipod video- so funny!

mr pibb + redvines = crazy delicious :nuts:

3. Oh is it still on itune? What is it called?

4. :p Cute

5. This so funny! On saturday night my bf comes home and says you gotta watch this snl clip he downloaded from his computer. It's "Lazy Sunday" It is so hilarious and I ended up getting a shirt that has the Mr. Pipp + Red Vines = Crazy Delicious!

I laugh every time I watch it :lol:

6. That's hysterical! Where did you find the shirt?

7. oh my god!!!
    i watched this like 5 times in a row! it's soooo funny, hilarious!
    i don't know who these guys are but thatnks for a good laugh.
    too bad we don't have SNL in europe.

8. AHH my sister showed it to me almost 2 weeks ago and it's HILARIOUS! i think she just likes watching the video so much because she thinks andy samberg is hott (i don't though)...someone even made a group on high school facebook. and i've memorized like 90% of it....lol

GOOGLE MAPS ARE THE BEST! TRUE DAT DOUBLE TRUE

9. My husband hurried me into the office to watch this clip...he was dyin'! I think it's comical but apparently he thought it was a lot funnier than I did!

10. I got the shirt online, I have to check the website, will get back to you. It was only 10 bucks