Laziness is no good excuse for not posting PICS!

1. Ladies - Other than laziness I have no good excuse for not sharing my latest Chanel purchases! Well more a strong reluctance to show my fat body in pics on the Web!!! Oh well, here goes

1. Distressed caviar jumbo in white (NM - Beverly Hills, $2,595 + tax) (goatskin according to my SA)

2. Lambskin jumbo in dark brown (NM - Beverly Hills, $2,695+ tax) I love how muted the hardware is b/c I'm not a fan of bright silver

3. A HUGE travel bag (2-series) that's a great laptop or overnight bag (eBay, $1,625). This is the type of bag I love as an everyday bag!!! :p

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them and can't wait for the burgundy one to show up! My SA thinks it will be more red burgundy, not brown burgundy.
    2007 distressed caviar wht 039.jpg 2007 lambskin brn 036.jpg 2007 lambskin brn 038.jpg 2007 vintage trvl bag blk.jpg
  2. You aren't fat! Those are lovely bags, thanks for sharing :smile:
  3. They are all gorgeous & you look great. Congrats on all your bags!!!
  4. You look great w/ those bags! Love the last one especially.
  5. love all those bags... especially the grey one! you're not fat at all. don't think that.
  6. Love your bags and you really do look GREAT!!!!
  7. Great collection!
  8. I love, love, love this one:

Very beautiful collection!
  9. You are looking fab with your bags!
    Love love love the white and dark brown Jumbo :heart: Congrats and enjoy!
  10. Love the bags. The last is an amazing find! I think your photos look great. Thanks for sharing. :smile:
  11. Gorgeous!!! :heart::tup:
  12. Wow...gorgeous additions!!! Congrats!!! :yahoo:
  13. Lovely taste! I was also watching that Travel bag on eBay and am so happy it went to a fellow tPFer!
  14. You are looking great and your bags are gorgeous!I love your outfits too!Congrats!:tup:
  15. I neeeeed that brown flap! Do you love it? I love the muted hardware.