Layering and Stacking Thread!

I love seeing everyone's stacking ideas. Here's my beginning stack. I hope to grow it over the next months or so, lol...It's a Peretti every other link sapphire and a Tiffany rose gold stretchy.

image-43005579.jpg

I love seeing everyone's stacking ideas. Here's my beginning stack. I hope to grow it over the next months or so, lol...It's a Peretti every other link sapphire and a Tiffany rose gold stretchy.

View attachment 1710853
love love love these!!! the sapphire blue is TDF!! how do you like the stretchy tiff bead bracelet? i'm considering one of tiffs bead bracelets...how does the stretchy cord hold up? does it overstretch over time?

Candice0985 said:
love love love these!!! the sapphire blue is TDF!! how do you like the stretchy tiff bead bracelet? i'm considering one of tiffs bead bracelets...how does the stretchy cord hold up? does it overstretch over time?

Hey, thanks!! The sapphire is so dirty right now but you can still see the color a bit. Regarding the bead bracelet--so far it's as stretchy as when I got it. It's some kind of spring action inside. I love this bracelet! I have two little ones under 4 so being able to take it off quickly is a good thing. I'll have my husband help me take a photo of it when it's stretched so you can see the "inside."

Hey, thanks!! The sapphire is so dirty right now but you can still see the color a bit. Regarding the bead bracelet--so far it's as stretchy as when I got it. It's some kind of spring action inside. I love this bracelet! I have two little ones under 4 so being able to take it off quickly is a good thing. I'll have my husband help me take a photo of it when it's stretched so you can see the "inside."
oh ok interesting! I wasn't sure what the stretchy-ness was. good to know it's gold inside too!

My 2 skinny eternities with pink gold Love wedding band. Ugh excuse my ugly hands!

Attachments

• image-428950815.png
    image-428950815.png
    469.2 KB · Views: 4,948
  • image-1736519070.png
    image-1736519070.png
    478.8 KB · Views: 4,751