Layering and Stacking Thread!

LVoeletters said:
I think I would wear the stack of rings on one hand without the one on the middle finger, and wear the other stack of bracelets on the other hand to balance it out if you want to wear all of the jewelry at the same time. But thats just me. I really love your collection of rings! When did you first start collecting them? And what order did you choose them?

Yeaaahhh i changed the arm when i saw the pictures :smile::smile: u r right and the middle ring went to the other hand too :smile::smile:
For the rings i started last month with the simple wedding band with 3 diamond from tiffany
The other rings are silver and gold plated faux bijoux , i wanted so much to see the stacking style !!!! And my next purchase will be eternity ring , next month :smile::smile: but diamonds i buy r from my local jeweler cuz i want color E for the diamond :smile::smile:

BlueLoula said:
Yeaaahhh i changed the arm when i saw the pictures :smile::smile: u r right and the middle ring went to the other hand too :smile::smile:
For the rings i started last month with the simple wedding band with 3 diamond from tiffany
The other rings are silver and gold plated faux bijoux , i wanted so much to see the stacking style !!!! And my next purchase will be eternity ring , next month :smile::smile: but diamonds i buy r from my local jeweler cuz i want color E for the diamond :smile::smile:

By the way i always buy cheap to try a style when am convinced bout it a go tiffany lolololol but need to make sure how it looks like :smile::smile: as soon as i have my ring will post :smile:

image-4218330637.jpg

I got a diamond necklace today yaaaayyy and i layered with my tiffany key :smile: i love i might try thr daisy key tom :smile:

image-840332363.jpg

Sorry for the pic will upload another

Attachments

• image-3268758106.jpg
    image-3268758106.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 2,517