Law & Order: SVU HELPPPP!!!

1. Hi everyone,
    I fell asleep during the last 15-20 minutes on SVU last night and really want to know how it was resolved. (Usually my husbands stays awake and tells me the ending but he took a sleeping pill ;(

It is the episode where Olivia finds her brother, who may or may not be a rapist. Did he rape the woman? What happened with the guy who was raping men? Did Olivia and Stabler get disciplined?

PM or reply to this post.

Thanks much.
  2. OK here's what happened:
    1. Yes, it appears her bro is a rapist. The lady who was after him it turns out, knew him from before, when he raped her sister in high school.
    2. The guy raping men was caught, he was a member of some prison gang, and he was raped so he made a deal to admit all this for a lighter sentence.
    3. Still up in the air. The boss found out everything and went to see a psychologist (this lady who has been on the show before and kind of had a thing for Stabler) and she said Yes they are too close to be effective. So the boss said, should I separate them? And she said Yes, If you want to lose your best detectives...

BTW, They replay new eps the next Sunday night on USA channel, and Sat nite on NBC, but not the same one as Tues usually.
  3. Thank you! I didn't know about the repeats, but I'm going to watch the last half this weekend.
  4. The episode was excellent!,I hope creagen doesnt split elliot & olivia up. I feel bad for olivia,there was a typo about the death of Olivia's mom. In the episode she says she has been dead for 10 years (I belive),and Olivia's mother died in the second season.
  5. I don't know....sometimes I want them to split up because some episodes their relationship gets in the way of their jobs. I think I have seen almost every episode. This episode was good, though.
  6. I missed that episode too. I hope they don't get rid of Olivia.
  7. Dont worry no one is going anywhere!!!

'Law & Order' stars Hargitay and Meloni have new contracts; Beach to join show
    January 25, 2007 at 10:37 am
    LOS ANGELES (AP) - There will be no disorder on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit," with series stars Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni agreeing to new contracts.They will be joined next season by an additional cast member, Adam Beach of the film "Flags of Our Fathers.""I'm thrilled that Chris and Mariska have decided to stay with a show that they've made an indelible stamp upon, as we move into our ninth season," series creator Dick Wolf said Wednesday in a statement.The actors signed two-year deals with substantial raises that will mean annual salaries of more than US$6.5 million each, Daily Variety reported, citing unidentified sources.That increase will make Hargitay one of the highest-paid actresses in television, the trade paper said.Wolf declined to discuss details of the contract, said spokeswoman Pam Golum, who confirmed that Beach would be joining the show. He'll play Brooklyn police Det. Chester Lake, a character he guest-starred as on a recent episode.Beach also is starring in Wolf's TV movie, "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee," set to debut in May on HBO."Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" is part of NBC's long-running trio of "Law & Order" series and is the highest-rated. The original "Law & Order" is in its 17th season, while "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" is in its sixth year.Hargitay and Meloni have been with the show since it debuted in 1999. The actress won an Emmy and Golden Globe for her role, while Meloni was nominated for an Emmy.NBC announced last week that "Special Victims Unit" would return next fall.-On the Net:TV Network for Primetime, Daytime and Late Night Television Shows – NBC Official Site
  8. yay!!!! I love that show!!:yahoo: