Lavender Vernis Purchases

1. I purchased both of these beautiful items and am very happy. Can't wait to receive my very first cles in my very favorite color. The agenda arrived and is beautiful... it's a very difficult agenda to find. I'm glad i bought it from Rebecca....:nuts:

Lavender Agenda.jpg inside grey agenda.jpeg Lavender Cles.jpg
  2. Congrats, so you went through with the transaction. I remember the thread while back about it..

Lavender is lovely color..love it..

3. I did. I felt horrible about that thread. It totally broke my heart. Poor Rebecca. Everything worked out fine. Thanks for remembering...

4. I am glad you got your agenda, don't worry we are here look out for each other..

5. I think you are one of the sweetest people... been meaning to tell you that for a while...

6. beautiful...love both pieces..vernis is soooo classy and elegant and the colour is wow!!!! congrats!!!

yes red vernis does warm up a cold day...I :heart: :heart: :heart: red vernis.....

7. :shame: :shame: very sweet of you, I think everyone in here are very sweet and kind..I am honored to be part of this "community"

8. I'm glad you went through with the transaction!

9. Oooh congrats ! :yes:

10. Congrats! Love them :smile:

11. So pretty! I almost bought that cles, but decided against it, glad it went to someone here and everything worked out! :biggrin:

12. :heart: Love em!

13. Gorgeous!

14. Congrats!!!

15. Very pretty color, I never understand why LV discontinues the really great colors.
    Congratulations!