Laurie Solet Really knows how to please a customer!

1. I just had to share the great customer service I received from the boutique, Laurie Solet (lauriesolet.com).

I ordered a pair of Cydney Mandel silk mules from her yesterday. They were incredibly priced and I had a Toutie coupon for 15% off. So I ordered them.

Today I got an email from Laurie saying that she just got a new puppy and there are slight bite marks on the heels of the mules, so she's just going to send them to me no charge--no charge for shipping too--she just hopes I'll shop at the boutique again.

Now that's customer service. This lady knows customer service! :flowers:

So as a service to her, I'm posting the website. Give her a try. She's got some really cute clothes and fabulous bags and shoes, and the prices are great.

lauriesolet.com

2. She gave you the shoes for free??

3. Yeah! Can you believe it! :blink:

4. woah that was nice of her

i probly would've been happy to pay a reduced amoutn for slightly chewed shoes

5. That was wonderful. We have to check out the site.

6. Now that is great customer service!!!

7. I bought a Kooba Tatum from her. I called in my order. Wonderful Lady who liked to talk handbags. I got my purse in 2 days! Awesome to deal with.
    Starting the 15th is the 50-75% off sale. Just got a Postcard.

8. Oh that's great! She is a really nice lady and a class act!

9. Wow...just hearing that makes me want to shop with her! Awesome customer service :smile: