Lauren Conrad

I love Lauren when she gets dressed up but I can't blame her for wanting to dress down & be "normal." Yes some of her recents outfits are lacking but oh well, we'll all get over it. She problems has days where she doesn't want to get dressed up just b/c the cameras are around and unlike Speidi who try way to hard to seek attention.

Out for a night of filming fun, the gals of “The Hills” were spotted leaving My House nightclub after shooting some scenes for an upcoming episode of their hit reality show.
Looking lovely in a bright canary yellow dress, Audrina Patridge was all smiles as she exited the Los Angeles hotspot with a few female friends and a security staffer. Also on hand for the night’s were a camera-shy Lauren Conrad and her BFF Lauren “Lo” Bosworth, as well as Spencer Pratt’s sister Stephanie. Meanwhile, “The Hills” fifth season is still on schedule to debut in April - as MTV plans to air 27 new episodes on Thursday nights, making the move from the normal Monday schedule.
vinmmd.jpg

e8u8zl.jpg

359zm7l.jpg

2hnt6a8.jpg

I love Lauren when she gets dressed up but I can't blame her for wanting to dress down & be "normal." Yes some of her recents outfits are lacking but oh well, we'll all get over it. She problems has days where she doesn't want to get dressed up just b/c the cameras are around and unlike Speidi who try way to hard to seek attention.

true, I doubt anyone would want people to bash and analyze every outfit they put on their body. .02