Lauren Conrad LP bags!

Hey you guys--check out these other Lauren Conrad bags. I've been wanting to post about these but was waiting for the right thread!! I am in LOVE:love: There are more colors if you click on Linea Pelle in the left hand column, I just loved the tobacco--tee-hee.:beach:

http://store.redvelvetclothing.com/lipedatointo.html

This is my first topic and I gotta say I love that bag you posted. The leather. Though I find it a bit pricey. Whenever it goes on sale, I am getting it...if it's ever on sales.

I love the leather quality, and think it's gorgeous, but as I said in my previous reply its still sitting in it's dustbag unused because I realized I simply have too many black bags to justify keeping it. Because of this I can't comment on how it is to wear it, but I do think it's great quality and a beautiful bag!

xmelissax - Do you love yours, would you recommend it? I'm very interested in the olive one!

Welcome!! I know! Don't you love this bag?! I never pay full price for a bag so I'll wait for the sale too!! :wlae:

This is my first topic and I gotta say I love that bag you posted. The leather. Though I find it a bit pricey. Whenever it goes on sale, I am getting it...if it's ever on sales.

I know not many like the Lauren Conrad line by LP ... but that olive tote is seriously growing on me. I really love the color and think that it would be a very wearable bag. I've been debating on that bag for a while;)

I have the Lauren Conrad clutch in the olive color and I get alot of compliments on it. I mean, green is my fav color, so I think the olive is really interesting and differernt, ya know?? It's nice to change it up a bit and not do black all the time! ;)

This is maybe a strange question but Im just curious... Celebrities and well known people have their names on everything these days. I know some of them have a hand in some of this products but Im sure a lot of them really don't have as much say as they may say they do...or not so much as much say but I dont think they are as involved if at all like they say they are. Maybe I am wrong. Do you think Lauren Conrad really designed these bags or she was photographed with the bags so many times and is in design school that Linea Pelle thought they would capitalize on her name and status or do you think she is actually having a real hand in this? Im sure she is since this would go a long way to promoting herself as a designer in the future but sometimes I wonder.

**Sorry girls & guys, I know I have to seriously learn to summarize my thoughts in one or two sentences, not a novel.

I wondered that too. But I think since she's really into designing and fashion she probably had some say of what the bag looks like. Especially because her name is associated with it. But I totally think Hayden Panetierrie (sp?) probably didn't have much say with her DB bag because she doesn't even design and show an interest in it.

The black LP Lauren Conrad tote is on eBay right now for around $200; I think it is ending today for anyone who is interested. The seller's feedback is only 14 (93%), but that is the same bag that is posted here. I have never seen this bag IRL, but I love LP bags. If the leather on this bag is anything like the LP Dylan line, it is great quality!
Good luck!

I don't know if this means anything, but the bag I have that I got directly from Linea Pelle has a different color lining

IMG_0824.jpg

The black LP Lauren Conrad tote is on eBay right now for around $200; I think it is ending today for anyone who is interested. The seller's feedback is only 14 (93%), but that is the same bag that is posted here. I have never seen this bag IRL, but I love LP bags. If the leather on this bag is anything like the LP Dylan line, it is great quality!
Good luck!

I don't know if this means anything, but the bag I have that I got directly from Linea Pelle has a different color lining

IMG_0824.jpg

Ooooh! Good catch!
I have the Dylan Bowler and it also has the brown cloth lining. I am glad you posted this. Like I said, I have never seen this Lauren Conrad bag, and the seller's low-number rating is so-so. Thanks for posting and potentially saving a fellow PF'er from a possible fake. (Are these ALREADY being faked????? Ughhh!)
:tdown::tdown:

It would seem unlikely to me that they are already being faked BUT it also seems weird that they would already have 2 different linings for the same bag when it just recently came out. Oh well, people have the info now and can use their own discretion:smile:

Ooooh! Good catch!
I have the Dylan Bowler and it also has the brown cloth lining. I am glad you posted this. Like I said, I have never seen this Lauren Conrad bag, and the seller's low-number rating is so-so. Thanks for posting and potentially saving a fellow PF'er from a possible fake. (Are these ALREADY being faked????? Ughhh!)

Good luck!

I only have the LC clutch from Linea Pelle, and the leather is just as fabulous. Honestly, I think the leather is much softer than Coach bags, it's buttery goodness! :heart:

Ooooh! Good catch!

I doubt it. The bags have only been available for a short time; less than 3 months! The bags are only exclusive to LP's online store, so if you see a bag at a boutique somewhere, it's probably a fake. I would only buy directly from Linea Pelle to guarantee an authentic one, ya know?

Sooo, I went kinda nuts. I bought an LC bag for myself AND my sister! I got black and I got her the brown color. Since I have the LC clutch in olive, I thought getting the black would be a good way to change it up a bit.

I cannot wait to get it in the mail!!:nuts:

WOW! You are a really nice sister! I wish one of my sister's would step up to the plate and pick me up an LP Dylan Quilted Bowler! LOL!!!! (Just kidding)

Post modeling pix when it arrives; sounds nice!