Laura Tote-- Condition Question

1. Along with the Tamasin, the Laura Tote is another bag I don't see mentioned a lot. I purchased one in Sapphire a while ago and I have worn it quite a bit-- it comes out much more often than most of my bags-- but I've noticed one small flake in the Sapphire leather where the silver base shows through.

Anyone have Lauras out there with similar issues? And any advice? I am not sure if this is the beginning of mass peeling or a just a small scrape. It is really tiny, but still.... It is one of my favorites!
  2. I have a Laura, but I haven't had that issue, I don't use my bags enough to have any issues though.
    I think the Laura is awesome and you rarely see them FS because of that. It's so light and huge! I love mine!
  3. I love mine too... it is a bit of a black hole, though:smile: but so comfortable. I dont use mine much either. This one, though, Ive probably worn 25 times or so which is A TON for me... so I was pretty curious about the ding, scratch, or whatever it is. It is smaller than a pen cap, so we arent talking much... Yeah-- ive only seen one FS. Never a black one, which I would have to stalk...!
  4. I wore my sapphire Laura non-stop for a couple of months last summer until my brother spilled a pint of beer all over it and myself, and I had to switch it out to let it air. Mine still looks as good as new! No flaking issues that I can see.
  5. Is it terrible that I forgot I had the royal Laura till I saw this?:true:
  6. LOL Nikki!
    I love that royal Laura. Still kicking myself for not getting one....I saw them in the store last summer, but they were full price. Gorgeous!
  7. The royal laura is def. an eye catcher!