Laura Mercier makeup

I really like her products! I love the shadows, the gold shimmering bloc, the bronzer (which I wear as blush) and her lip glosses. I really like the caviar eye liner - it's the ONLY liner I've used that actually stays put, even in the waterline.

Kind of tangential, but has anyone tried the lip stain?

I bought the mocha stain about 2 weeks ago and I do like it. I apply mine with a lip brush though, since I can't stand having to dip my fingers into anything.

I LOVE Laura Mercier products. My sister got me into 'em, but I think that the products are comparable to Smashbox.

I love her foundation primers, tinted moisturizer, stick foundation, eyeshadow (Baroque is soo pretty), brushes and her mineral blushes.

I've been using the mineral powder for two years and love it. I've turned my mom and friend onto it too. I also use all her concealers, stick foundation (as a quick fixer up when I need it), tinted moisturizer oil free, Orchid mosaic and bronzer.

I forgot a few others...

I have also tried the lip stains- I really loved the Sugar Plum (I think that was the name of it) color, but I found the stains to not last VERY long, and really dried out my lips.

I've also tried the secret finishing powder and it did nothing for me.

I am dying to try the shimmer bricks, though!

I have used a LOT of her products for at least 13 - 15 years now and I love just about all of them, they're always the ones worn down to nothing while other brands sit in my bathroom barely used.

The local Sephora started offering LM but the shelves were almost empty, and the Nordie's didn't have this set either, but I found this Flawless Face set that is still available online at Amazon, never seen her kits be such a good deal as this one!

http://www.amazon.com/Laura-Mercier..._bbs_3?ie=UTF8&s=beauty&qid=1231699604&sr=8-3

I LOVE LM! I discovered LM last year and I've been using her tinted moisturizer, Secret Concealer, Secret Brigteninig Powder, Blush and Silk Cream foundation. I use the Silk Cream foundation when I go out at night but the tinted moisturizer evens out my skintone and looks really natural.

I haven't tried her lipisticks or lip stains yet but maybe one day. I just hope they don't have the "chemically" taste/smell to them.