Launer of London - The Queen's Handbags

charleston-mom said:
Be sure to look at the sizes - it was a little confusing when i was ordering. I ordered the large purse and it's smaller than my zippy or my PTI (just slightly). It's absolutely wonderful!

I saw the comparison and I still have this small concern and the design of the purse. I love Sarah wallet because of the simplicity and easy access to $$$. I am waiting for their reply and I'll go from there. But do you think large purse is the best closest size to replace Sarah? I want something similar or slightly less than size of Sarah, what do you think?

It came - it's absolutely gorgeous! I'm just thrilled with the quality, and it's so fun that it was handmade just for me, that I got to pick the interior color, type of leather, clasp. I'm absolutely thrilled with it. Just to hold it in your hand - the luxury of it. This is really wonderful. I couldn't be happier.View attachment 1678749

View attachment 1678750

View attachment 1678751

View attachment 1678752

View attachment 1678753

I just ordered a little gift for my husband actually! and then I saw your beautiful wallet! enjoy in good health. :cool: which design is this as I could not find it in the website? :love:

I saw the comparison and I still have this small concern and the design of the purse. I love Sarah wallet because of the simplicity and easy access to $$$. I am waiting for their reply and I'll go from there. But do you think large purse is the best closest size to replace Sarah? I want something similar or slightly less than size of Sarah, what do you think?

It's about one inch smaller than the Sarah. Just perfect to replace it!

Your wallet is just gorgeous Charleston-Mom! Thank you so much for sharing. I cannot believe that the coin compartment has a suede interior! I've never heard of such a thing. Your wallet looks really luxurious. It is even more reasonable than the Tod's wallet I've been eyeing. I think you just started a TPF Launer following. I just have one question. Do you think the dark brown will wear as well as the black? Congratulations on your beautiful bespoke wallet.

Your wallet is just gorgeous Charleston-Mom! Thank you so much for sharing. I cannot believe that the coin compartment has a suede interior! I've never heard of such a thing. Your wallet looks really luxurious. It is even more reasonable than the Tod's wallet I've been eyeing. I think you just started a TPF Launer following. I just have one question. Do you think the dark brown will wear as well as the black? Congratulations on your beautiful bespoke wallet.

It's absolutely wonderful. The lining isn't suede though. It's the beautiful pink leather same as the interior. It's so luxurious. I'm using it constantly. I think dark brown would be utterly gorgeous!!!

And the clasp is really great and easy to use.

It's absolutely wonderful. The lining isn't suede though. It's the beautiful pink leather same as the interior. It's so luxurious. I'm using it constantly. I think dark brown would be utterly gorgeous!!!

And the clasp is really great and easy to use.

I love the clasp on your wallet. It's very elegant. I so glad to hear you are enjoying your wallet.

I received my card case today, smooth black leather exterior, hot pink lizard interior. I added metal corners and had my initials embossed. Very happy :smile:

Attachments

• LLcardcase 002 (1024x683).jpg
    LLcardcase 002 (1024x683).jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 984
  • LLcardcase 003 (1024x683).jpg
    LLcardcase 003 (1024x683).jpg
    441.5 KB · Views: 933
  • LLcardcase 007 (1024x683).jpg
    LLcardcase 007 (1024x683).jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 777
  • LLcardcase 011 (1024x683).jpg
    LLcardcase 011 (1024x683).jpg
    480.8 KB · Views: 773
Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I haven't been here for awhile, but it looks like the Handbag Maker to HRH Elizabeth II has made an impact. The quality of workmanship is, indeed "Fit for a Queen" (at prices to match!), and they've added a couple of more contemporary designs to the catalogue-but I feel that the classic handbag design will never die.

Of course, with a small workforce and making purses & handbags to order, it's hard to avoid charging more.

I think Launer quality is exceptional: here is one compared with Chanel (which is a lot more expensive) the feel of the leather is similarly luxurious, and the finish is impeccable. When people ask about 'holding up' not sure what they mean. Both of these have daily use and get thrown about a lot - they do not go into battle though. They are city wallets...;)

Attachments

• wallets.jpg
    wallets.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 773
  • wallets open.jpg
    wallets open.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 674
  • wallet3.jpg
    wallet3.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 714
Reactions: bellebellebelle19