Latest update (Bluefly)

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
Nothing too exciting, but I did not want anyone to think the issue was dropped.

After many calls and speaking to many different people, UPS is picking up the fake bag tomorrow (Thursday) and bringing it to its NYC headquarters so that the "investigation" can start. I was assured that I would be kept in the loop, etc. Yea, we will see! In the meantime I have submitted a report to the Attorney General of NY so I am waiting to hear back from them as well.

Now if only they would have paid attention in the first place!! :rolleyes:

Becca, you are incredible. I just would personally like to thank you for all of your hard work and dedication. Its people like you who make a difference in this world!! I cant wait to see what happens.

rosetintsmyworld said:
whoa! what happened in the first place? update us new people pretty please =)

A few weeks ago, Bluefly had a bunch of FAKE :yucky: bbags. If you do a search on Bluefly, you'll find a bunch of threads on it, from PF members identifying the fakes to the efforts of Becca and others to notify Bluefly and Balenciaga.

ps. - Becca, awesome job keeping on them!!!

Becca, you are awesome! Thanks for doing this and for keeping us all up to date. Unbelievably, I logged into Bluefly first thing this morning and found yet another one of the fakes for sale. I hope these guys get in a lot of trouble.