Attachments

• BALENCIAGAACCESSORIESupdated23_04_07.pdf
    85.3 KB · Views: 209
  • BALENCIAGAHANDBAGSupdated23_04_07.pdf
    351 KB · Views: 205
  • BALENCIAGASTOCKAprile2007.pdf
    164.2 KB · Views: 180
tooshies,

Elizabeth from LVR says they have no current season bags in regular hardware...

Aloharag seem to have both and also they have informed me that they will be getting a shipment of French blue firsts and cities very soon... rejoice all you french blue lovers! :smile:

I think for my girlfriend's bag, I will buy from Steve on diabro.net... anyone had any experiance with them? Any comments on delivery speed, authencity issues, price etc? I've read up on them using the search on the forum and the reviews seem a little mixed but generally on the good side...

Cheers,

wooju

tooshies,

Elizabeth from LVR says they have no current season bags in regular hardware...

Aloharag seem to have both and also they have informed me that they will be getting a shipment of French blue firsts and cities very soon... rejoice all you french blue lovers! :smile:

I think for my girlfriend's bag, I will buy from Steve on diabro.net... anyone had any experiance with them? Any comments on delivery speed, authencity issues, price etc? I've read up on them using the search on the forum and the reviews seem a little mixed but generally on the good side...

Cheers,

wooju

wooju, I've bought from Diabro and have nothing but good things to say about them. I paid for my Bbag via PayPal and had a bit of a blurgh:shrugs: because the email addy I used on the account that I'd set up with Diabro didn't match what I had on PayPal. Once I'd made the change, though, no problem. It took 3 business days for my Bbag to get to me in Washington, DC. Not bad, 'no?

Thanks for sending us the LVR PDFs. They are having a free shipping sale until 1 June, so get busy, everyone!