Latest Loot

1. So, I DID get out to the "H" sale at "The Store That Has Nothing" in early August. They didn't have much but I DID managed to find a couple of tiny things I thought would be fun to get!
  2. [​IMG]
    This little guy is actually black with a gray pinstripe. I thought it would make a charming fall hat. AND would go with just about ANY of my jackets! YAY!
  3. it too Britney Spears on me? I'm not saying I LOOK like Brit, Brit...I'm just wondering if the HAT is too, too B.S? Am I crazy?

4. I found one MORE hat I had to have! I LOVE this one! I've worn it twice already!
  5. [​IMG]
  6. I tried it on to! ATG as Model pics coming up! BUT before I do THAT, let me also say that LAST week I was out in So Cal visiting a pal and we made a mad dash to SCP for a quick run to the "H" there. Wow! Just Wow! I LOVE SCP! Seriously! I must go back!

I did find one teensy thing that I was looking for...and never find at "The Store That Has Nothing" that was fun! I'll post pics of that after my turn as a Hat model!
  7. [​IMG]
  8. [​IMG]
  9. [​IMG]

Enough hats!
  10. [​IMG]
    Without Flash--I like this one!
  11. [​IMG]
    With flash! I love this ribbon Twilly! I had to have it! I asked about it twice @ my usual stop--they didn't have it. SCP had loads of the suckers! In great colors too! I even saw that Golf Ball one in person & it was nice...who knew? So glad I found this baby.
  12. [​IMG]
    Three's company!
  13. Cute! Congrats!
  14. Thanks! I've been meaning to post for ages! FINALLY got the chance to do it!
  15. Really great hats, A!!!!!! I love all your loot!!!!