latest addition to the family, ro for pix

1. the red e/w flap w/ the new chain. I love this bag, so much that I want a med. one.

it retails for $1475CAD + 14% taxes.

chanel pearls 009.jpg chanel pearls 010.jpg chanel pearls 012.jpg
  2. :nuts:

I see somebody's been holding out on us...absolutely STUNNING Irene. :drool:

She is a beauty and you look like you belong in the pages of Vogue carrying her!! :yes:

Congratulations again!!! :heart:

3. WOWOWOW!! I will never tire of looking at red Chanel flaps. :love: I'd kill for a medium too! Congrats, it looks GORGEOUS on you! :yahoo:

4. :shame: you're so sweet, it's such a compliment coming from you. she certainly is a beauty though.

5. Oh! It's gorgeous on you.

6. if the medium doesn't come soon I'm gonna be :nuts: from looking at all these lovely red flaps

7. tks MzSherry and aprilvalentine. i actually saw both med. and e/w when i went in, but passed on the med (which luckily went to another pf'er) but now kicking myself for it. Both sizes are now completely sold out in Canada, i will just have to wait patiently for them to turn up in the U.S.

8. I'm only telling the truth!! Really gorgeous, both you and the E/W :flowers:

9. lol...i think alot of ladies are vying for the med. i really like the fact that this e/w has the double chain, which makes it more versatile. i love the look of the bijoux chain on the smaller flaps.

10. love the red and new chain combo!! congrats!

11. The red is really beautiful. I'm actually jealous. :drool:
    Enjoy it. You look great with it.

12. Gorgeous! You look perfect with it, congrats. =)

13. It is gorgeous on you! Did you buy it on Bloor or at Holts?

14. Princess Jenn...u r the bestest.

15. Bloor, I actually called Holts first, but was told there was none available, so then I contacted my SA at bloor and there happened to be a med and the e/w, but this was a couple weeks ago, i didn't buy this today.