Late last night I ordered the Linea Pelle Dylan Bowler in Midnight for only $236!

1. Please tell me this is a great price and that I will love it :smile: I've never seen it in person. Is the midnight color like a navy?

This was one of those situations where I had to buy now, think later lol!

2. you saw my post above...I think you'll love it! Its a perfect dark blue...doesnt look black or teal, just a true navy blue. So soft!
  3. Fantastic price!! Congratulations!! Make sure to post photos when it arrives!!
  4. Lucky you! It's my all-time favorite bag right now. It's a very dark navy blue, which sometimes looks even black in some lighting, and dark grey-blue sometimes, or dark navy blue other times. I got mine about 4 mos ago from for about $288 on sale and I thought that was the best deal! You got an even better deal, so YAY! You will absolutely love it. It is the best bag, very versatile color. Now I want more of them in different colors! They also offer this style in quilted, but they haven't gone on sale yet (still $490!) I am anxiously waiting for one on sale!
    Enjoy it! I know you will!
  5. Shopinator where did you order the LP Midnight Dylan Bowler from? Do they have any more??? Thanks!
  6. I love mine soooo much! You won't regret it; I am sure you will fall in love with it as well.
    Here are some quick pix of me with my bag. It is darker navy blue IRL, but I think the flash of the camera makes it look sortof grey. I can't wait to hear what you think when yours arrives.
    IMG_0631.JPG IMG_0632.JPG
  7. that's a beauty cooper1! it looks like the perfect casual bag
  8. Mind sharing where you bought the bag from for this price? Thanks! It's beautiful.
  9. Heres a picture of my Dylan Bowler in Midnight. I'm 5'9 by the way to give you an idea of how big it is.

Cooper: Are the colors just a little different for each one or is yours the same color as mine but the color came out differently in the photo?
  10. would love to get this in grey, can anyone tell me where? Thanks!
  11. I love the color of this bag! I think that it goes with black and brown.
  12. I keep forgetting to edit my post to say I got it a luna boston.
  13. Mine is a dark navy blue. My husband took the pix in our house with the flash on, so I think that's why it looks lighter in the pix I posted.

14. You can get this bag in grey from the website, but when you buy direct from Linea Pelle, you don't get the same sale prices that other online retailers offer. I think they are still $400+ on LP website, but they carry way more colors.
  15. I got this bag from Kataphileo for $180 and am thinking about returning it. Don't get me wrong, it is an amazing color and the leather is so smooshy and soft, but I just don't think the bag is big enough for me. Maybe cause I'm a tall girl, but I feel like it isn't big enough to be an everyday bag yet it isn't dressy enough to be a night out kinda bag. Just my feelings for what its worth....