Last Week's Ebay Purchases

1. [​IMG]

I had been drooling over this bag and got a steal. It is a little beat up and has a slight slash, probably from a box cutter but it's nwt and I love it!!!

[​IMG]

My other sweet deal! A white pebbled leather hobo with braided handle. It's going to be my summer bag!

2. ooh... pretty!! that cut on the first bag looks like it may wear in & be unnoticable with use. i love the soho shape too!

3. I think it will, too! I didn't even notice it until I took the pic.

4. Oooh, is that the Chelsea mineral hobo? I have that bag and I love it! I alsobelieve that the slash will fade with use. That bag is fairly low maintenance imho-my son even spilled fruit juice on it once and I wiped it with a baby wipe but it didn't stain or anything. Gotta love how easy the pebbled leather is to care for.

5. Congrats on your two new bags!!
    Carley

6. Congrats, LOVE the Hobo!

7. Lovely! I like the white hobo with braided strap! So pretty! :love:

8. very nice :smile: thanks for sharing,

9. Those are both very pretty bags! Enjoy!

10. Those are gorgeous! Congrats!

11. Nice bags! Especially love the first one. Enjoy!

12. Gorgeous! That mineral color is TDF!

13. Congrats on your new bags. Love that mineral color.

14. Very nice! I also have that mineral hobo, and it does wear well. You can also condition out some of the scuffs, etc, with Apple if you like. I originally bought the satchel at Coach, but took it back because I preferred the hobo style. The satchel had been a display item, and the SA conditioned it and it looked just like new afterward!

15. Thanks for the advice!! Where do I get the apple stuff? I see a lot of people mention it. Do I use the cleaner or conditioner? Thanks again!