Last purchase of the year!

1. Okay, my mini HL was supposed to be my last purchase, but I found this Petit Noe on eBay for a steal and just couldn't let it pass by!

For the most part, the bag is in excellent shape- there are two itty bitty scuffs on the body/piping (neither is larger than 2 mm)

The only thing I'm worried about is the grommets- two are cracked. Has anyone else had this happen to their Noe? It doesn't affect the integrity of the bag, but I might want to see about getting them replaced at some point...

The last three digits of the datecode are 928... which is awesome because my birthday is Sept. 28th!! (obviously, this was went to be!)
    DSC01021 (Medium).JPG DSC01025 (Medium).JPG DSC01024 (Medium).JPG
  2. And some modelling pics... this is the biggest bag I've ever gotten and feels a bit huge on me, but I'm sure I'll get used to it! I'm 5'8" and about 117 lbs...

Then again, it can fit my other TWO lv bags in it! So maybe it's just big after all :p
    DSC01027 (Medium).JPG DSC01026 (Medium).JPG DSC01029 (Medium).JPG
  3. That means that your bag was made in August of 1992! Congrats on the new GORGEOUS bag!
  4. Love It!!!!! Congrats!!!!
  5. Wow, the bag is the same age as me!! :p It doesn't look like it AT ALL though! The color is TDF, and it looks perfect on you! Congrats!
  6. Love the blue noe- congrats!
  7. Oo it's such a pretty blue! Congrats!
  8. Oh, I love that color.

Its so pretty.

9. Love epi, congrats and enjoy!
  10. Very pretty oh so pretty...:smile: enjoy your new bag
  11. I love that blue, congrats!