Last poll! To keep or not to keep? Please Vote! =)

?

Prada Gauffre: Love it/Hate it

1. Love it! Keep it

2. Hate it! Return it

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Do you love this bag or do you hate it? Think it's a classic or a trendy piece? Please vote and help me make my decision!:yes::heart:

I made a poll about this bag a while back about the color of the bag, and now I would like to know if you yourself would ultimately keep the bag or not?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. If you love it, keep it. I'm fonder of the bigger gauffre's than the east/west, but that is a nice bag you're showing us.

3. i love it! my vote is to keep!

4. I love Gauffre, but that shading effect is so awkard. I would return it and save the money fo another Gauffre bag.

5. I like the east west gauffre.. more than the bigger ones... (i think the gauffre leather is very overwelming (so I prefer it on smaller bags)- (and if big than light colours). But I dont like this brown colour. Nor would I like black. A friend of mine has it in white (Talco) maybe u can change it? Her bag is very classy and she uses it during the day during summer but can also take it to dinners/drinks and sometimes even clubbing;)

6. I love the E/W Gauffre better than the N/S ones. From this picture I cannot see any shading issues. But, if it bothers you return it and wait for the right one to come along. And it will.

7. I love prada. but the Gauffre is probably one line I wouldn't buy...Theres something about (to me) it looks wierd...It reminds me of a Sharpei puppy...LOL!

8. I voted for keep it..great bag and love the e/w size.