Last poll about this! PROMISE! One must be SOLD! Blake or Venetia? Venetia or Blake?

What bag should be sold? The Blake or the Venetia?

• Sell the Venetia!

• Sell the Blake!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you really have to sell one? I would def keep both, they're both beautiful and both htf. If you really have to sell one of them, keep the one you use more. Good luck

I love both bags, because I have a thing for red bags -- it's such a great alternative to black, reds almost always go with everything. However, if I were to choose, since you have a black Venetia, you should sell the pomegranate one. This way you'll have two different bag shapes (satchel vs. shoulder bag) to complement outfits. Unless you have a VERY strong preference/attachment for the Venetia over the Blake (ie. you adore Venetia and feel so-so towards Blake), I'd sell the Venetia.

Although if I weren't on a bit of a purse ban, I'd say sell the Blake so I could buy it (hee hee)... just kidding! I'd still tell you to sell the pomegranate Venetia.

they're both so lovely! but you already have the venetia in black and i personally like the blake more just as a general style. oh, but why must you choose? i mean, really? i could argue both ways, to sell one or to keep both but i do think that perhaps you should keep both. sure, they're similar colors but at the same time they're so different! don't they suit entirely different moods? when one doesn't match an outfit i bet the other one does!