Last one poll I swear, going tonight!!!! :)

Final Decision!!!

1. White Suhali Le Fab

2. Black MC Speedy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Okay, so I think I've kind of narrowed it down to the White Suhali Le Fab or the Black MC Speedy (if I can find one with a lot of pink.

White Le Fab

Pros: Its absolutely beautiful and I can see myself getting a lot of use out of it. First Suhali piece.

Cons: Heavy and for the price I'm halfway to another birkin.

Black MC Speedy

Pros: It would add to my speedy family, would be my first black MC piece, and if I got it I would have both the black and the white MC speedies.

Cons: My bf says that I have that bag already why not get something different, not as much wow as the Le Fab.

So should I get the White Le Fab, which would be my first Suhali piece, or get the MC Speedy and pocket the $1500 to my birkin fund.

Of course all this will go out the window if I find a birkin on the way to LV, since I have to pass H in order to get there :roflmfao:
  2. Ooh Le Fab for sure. I love both but I do love the Le Fab.
  3. le fab or birkin

i agree with your bf about the speedy
  4. Le Fab for sure!!!! This is a must-have gorgeous bag!
  5. le fab
  6. Suhali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. lol I knew you'd be in that corner RG :roflmfao:
  8. Le Fab all the way! You might be tempted twds the MC speedy b/c its cheaper and so you can add some $ to your birkin fund, but the le fab is 100% WOW!
  9. White Le Fab, no doubt about it this bag is amazing!
  10. Le Fab!
  11. I love both, but i think i have to go with le fab. lvoe it in the white!
  12. Le Fab....the name speaks for itself!!!!
  13. If I don't get anything @ H tonight I think I am going to go with the Le Fab :nuts: It looks like that is winning out by a landslide!
  14. Le fab :smile:
  15. Le Fab for sure!!! Gorgeous bag!:tup::tup::tup: