Last night I zipped up my....

1. WEDDING GOWN! :yahoo:

8 years and 2 babies since my wedding day. I've been on a mission since September to get down to my wedding weight. And I did it! I showed my husband, and (not to get too personal) the gown didn't stay on for too long!:shame:

Sighs. Just wanted to share a personal victory... I'm just really happy! Now, I get to do some celebratory SHOPPING!

Cheers!:p

2. Congratulations! That is so great =) I'm hoping stay fit when those days comes.

3. YAY!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Go shopping now girlie!

4. wow.. that is so great!! 8 years, sheesh! what a huge goal, and you made it! now go out and celebrate by shopping or something hahha

5. There was an old weight watchers saying "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels." Congratulations and have fun shopping!

6. Congratulations! :yahoo:

7. Ohh la la... you go girl!! :yahoo::jammin::jammin::jammin:

8. That is amazing and wonderful to hear! Congratulations. That is so wonderful.

9. Thanks ladies!! So true: Nothing tastes as good as thin feels. I never saw/heard that ad, but man, it's so true. I love zipping up my skinny jeans and they're actually loose instead of hurting my stomach!

Ahhh.

10. OMG congratulations!!! Thats amazing!!

11. Wow that must feel amazing!!! I bet your DH really did just LOVE it!! :graucho:

12. Congrats!! GREAT accomplishment!!

13. Celabratory Sex and Shopping? Honey it dont get any better than that! YAY for you! I am so happy for you!:yahoo:

14. Woohoo!

15. Congrats!!! :yahoo: