Last minute One day final sale

1. [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]C L O T H I N G L I N E[/FONT] SSS Sample Sales
    261 W 36th Street (between 7th & 8th Ave)
    2nd Floor
    New York, NY 10018
    [​IMG]We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, ATM bank cards and cash.Preview us online at www.clothingline.comE-mail us at

With a great selection of merchandise and lots of requests from our customers, we are bringing back our Blow-Out Sale for One Final Day. This One Day Sale will be on Wednesday from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. We will then be closed from Thursday April 12 - Monday April 16 as we get ready for an all new Spring 2007 Sample Sale with Free People and Esprit.

the One Day Blow-Out Sale for Women includes... [​IMG]
    Free People - all styles, including tops, skirts, pants, sweaters and more now $5

Tocca - dresses $45, skirts $30, pants $35

Karoo - all cashmere sweaters now $30

Tory Burch - all past season styles, including knits, shirts, pants and more now $15, 2 for $25

Torn - all styles, including hoodies, sweatpants, tanks & tee's now $10

Milly - blow out prices

Design History - all styles $5

Don't miss the 2 for $5 special on select racks

Nike - for Men & Women - one of a kind (apparel) samples - all styles now $10

Tocca Bambini - for Girls - tops $8, skirts $10, dresses $20

also available on Wednesday... [​IMG]
    Gustto - great selection from our last shipment still available
    - Solba, Luga, Luna, Mila, Setella, Parina and more.

still available for Women... [​IMG]
    Phyl Couture - casual couture
    e.vil - embellished tee's and hoodies
    Allison Daniel Designs - vintage belts / buckles (reg. to $188, here $45)
    Dante Beatrix - diaper bags, totes, dog carriers and more

WednesdayApril 1110 am - 6 pm
    * Our entrance & floor closes 15 minutes prior to close of store.
    Dressing room is open but closes 1/2 hour prior to close of store.
    All One Day Blow-Out sales are FINAL
    [​IMG]Forward to a Friend[​IMG]Upcoming Sales[​IMG]Privacy PolicyManufacturers interested in our Sample Sale services, please e-mail
    Manufacturers and prices are subject to change without notice.
    We are not responsible for typographical errors.
  2. is it just in-store only???
    no online??:crybaby:
  3. yes, in store only. I wonder if they got more things in or if it is just leftovers from last sale. If that is the case, might not be worth it...any thoughts anyone?
  4. Thanks, I will definitely check it out tomorrow.
  5. I might go tomorrow. I was there during the last hour of the sale and the tory burch jackets sequin were gone. There were a few Karoo sweaters and lots of the less-expensive lines of clothes. There were lots of Gustto Setela, Baca and Parina bags.
  6. everything good is in ny =/
  7. Did you remember seeing any Gustto Mila bags?
  8. Yes, they had them in dark blue and the caramel. They were either $250 or $295. I'd say it is worth the trip to check out the stock if you have the time.
  9. Just got back...they still have plenty of bags and I am sorry to say that I am not well versed on the styles. I did buy a lg. parina tote for $295 in tobacco. They had a lot of styles. Gold metallics were $150 and everything else was $250 - $295.00. I also managed to score several more Tory Burch items...terry hoodies, sweaters, bermuda shorts and shirts...putting it all up on eBay. I got another navy blue bag but can not find the name of it. I will post that separately if anyone is an expert, I would appreciate the help.
  10. I got to the sale around 10:45 and the pickings were slim for TRB items. A woman with a stroller had gotten at least six sequined jackets before the salespeople even had time to put them on hangers. She also had many, many shirts and other TRB items. I figure those will be hitting eBay shortly. I managed to get a jacket because a salesperson remembered that I'd asked about them and found me in the dressing room to give me a jacket that someone put back.
    (the best part of the sale was I ran into a friend who later joined me at the H-H sale up the street.)
  11. I just want to clarify my comment about the lady getting all the sequin jackets. What I should have said is good for her being in the right place at the right time, and boo for me for missing out on great deals.
  12. They didn't have the sequin jackets out when I was there. I did get two terry cloth hoodies that were higher priced but really cute. There was a woman there taking all the white bermuda shorts...but I did (politely) muscle my way in to grab a few pairs.
  13. I went midday and there wasn't a whole lot left. A few cute AKA NY dresses, which were the highest priced things there
  14. I went today and got a true religion jean for $20. Just a great find. :yahoo:
  15. WOW!!! for $20? Congrats!