Last decision before the fall.

1. I have one more bag to buy before I let my bank account rest for a little while. I need something for the summer. I'm thinking Limelight in the black or gold, or one of the Bon Bon pochettes teal of or pink. I'm not a pink type of girl but this bag really appeals to me. I'll be in the store next week to either pick up the limelight or waitlist for the bon bon. Please give me your opinions and why you think one is better than the other. Thanks in advance.
  2. You'll get more use out of the teal bon bon as it is a shoulder bag. A clutch is more limited because, well, it's a clutch!
  3. :yes:

yup totally agree..
  4. I don't know how the Bon Bon pochette looks like... so my vote goes to Limelight gold
  5. I'd go with the Limelight clutch in gold... it's stunning and can be used year-round!
  6. I think the bonbon is cute and it has a shoulder strap so you can use it as a bag for casual days, as a clutch at night or in a larger bag to hold your makeup or other necessities.
  7. Both the Bon Bon and Limelight are absolutely gorgeous.

However, in the end I'd go for the Teal Bon Bon cause it has a strap.

Good Luck on your decision!! :flowers:
  8. where do you find the limelight on the LV site?
    and how much are they?

HAHAH i cant help you decide because I have no idea how the bon bon looks like but I do think the limelight is stunning
  9. Why not both! :graucho:
  10. I'd go for the limelight in gold.
  11. I think the limelight gold is so enchanting and you could use it forever but if your looking for something just for summer I would choose the teal bon bon if your not a pink girl ( me either) too bad they only have pink and teal to choose from because i would love it in green or orange:nuts:
  12. I would get the limelight in gold of black. Or both lol
  13. I'd go for the limelight; the bright colours of Bon Bon are just too much !
  14. i'd love to have the bon bon... so my vote goes to that.
  15. i love the limelight...the bon bon looks very whimsical to me. imo, i'd get tired of it after a while...