Last day of school

1. OMG gals, today was my last day of school:cry:. Im gonna miss all my friends. I succesfully passed 10th grade into 11th with a 4.0 G.P.A!! Yay im really happy because I pleased my parents. I called my mom and told her about it and she congratulated me and said I am ready which means I can get a car!

Since I get to pick whatever car I want what should I get?! There's no limit on how much it can cost!
    SUV or a sedan?!:huh:
    Thanks for letting me share!:biggrin::flowers:

2. congrats!!!

i say mini cooper! that's what i would get. cute, sporty, safe, age appropriate. :smile:

www.miniusa.com

3. Congrats on the great grades! I have a daughter your age..I wish she had a 4.0!! LOL! Get a safe car! Your mom will help you find something appropriate-Keep up the good work!

4. Congrats on the end of school and your GPA! Get a reg. car. SUVs tend to flip when you make faster turns :smile:

5. Congrats! I say go Mustang!

6. Wow, congrats! If I were you I'd get a porsche cayenne or range rover - I love those cars, but they are so friggin' expensive in my country (the cheapest versions start at slightly above 150 000 dollars, so a good car with extra equipment is expensive) and anyway, I flunked a subject, so I don't deserve a reward anyway:p

7. Thanks everyone!! :flowers:
    Yea I was really excited when I saw my report card for the first time and saw the 4.0 GPA!