Last bag for a she is!!Pics!!

1. So I found Chanel in July and have since purchased an ivory pochette, a burgundy medallion tote, a black jumbo, and now here is my brand new beige PST. I am pretty satisfied with the well roundedness of my collection for now before the price increase. I love the classic pieces...

Anyways, got my PST today thanks to Danny at Nordstrom in Seattle. He was so helpful. It is smaller than I imagined it to be (I don't live near a store and picked this bag based on pics in reference thread). But for a smaller bag it does fit everything I need...
    august 2010.jpg august 2011.jpg august 2012.jpg
  2. Congrats on your new bag and baby:smile:
    btw, just returned from Fla....:sweatdrop:... very steamy weather!
  3. Great pics. I like that color and the size looks good on you. It is hard to tell from the pics, but it does look like it will hold some of the "mom" stuff you will need to be toting around soon.
  4. Wow...Congrats! & it seems you are getting close to due date soon! Good choices! :tup:

5. Yes, it will work and I just love how durable the caviar leather is. I don't feel like I have to be careful with my bags at all...

6. 5 more weeks!!
  7. Congrats on all your goodies !Enjoy!:smile:
  8. I love stylish moms!! don't forget to keep us updated on the stylish baby bags etc.. Congrats
  9. So it's shopping time! :yahoo: I remember I did lots of shopping the very last month, just in case I would be caught up with my baby. :shame:
  10. Very cute, congrats!
  11. Congrats on a beautiful bag!!
  12. I love the classic pieces too. That's a beautiful bag.
  13. congrats on the chanel baby but even more so on the "real" baby!!!
  14. Yay! That's too funny! I purchased my beige PST while pregnant too! Wonder if it's something in the water? :smile:

You look great and congrats on both!
  15. What a great mommy bag! I just love this pic, although I'm sure you're ready to have that baby soon!