Largest MJ bags...

You can sometimes find that older style Sophia on ebay. I think that one is 19 inches wide by 12 inches tall (or something pretty close to that). There is a teal one listed now.

tln, i could totally get on board with a sophia that was that big...i had no idea they came in a larger size. can you link to the ebay auction??

thanks!

Can you post a link to the older Sophia that is listed? I tried to search for it on e-bay and I could not find it. I am curious to see the larger Sophia. I love the look of Sophia, but I would like it a bit larger.

Thank you!
J.

I have a black Diane and a Chili Hudson. I use the Diane like wild. I agree with the poster who said she uses hers for business travel. It holds a TON of stuff! And I like that it's an MJ bag, but is different... distinctive. (Plus I got it for a steal, which makes it even better!) I could easily fit my laptop, books, magazines, and my newborn (just kidding about the last part!) in this bag. I have to say, the Venetia hold a ton, too. It really does! Only thing is that I can't wear it comfortably over my shoulder. But my first two MJs were Venetias and for a long time, I swore that was THE only MJ bag I'd carry because I was so nuts about it. Love my black and my white Stella, too... but the Diane stands up better, whether you have a little or a TON inside.

i'm a tote gal and i like the diane and irina alot but someone mentioned on another thread that the leather used for diane isn't all that soft and i'm hesistant about irina bcoss of the huge MJ splashed across....

i use my black epi LV bag (i think it's called the GM Passy) to tote around my laptop and work stuff when i travel. it's smart and i know that if all the stuff i'm carrying breaks the bag, lv can repair it 4 me=)

I saw that post too, about the Diane leather not being that soft. And while it's not like the leather on a Stella, mine is soft! I'll post a few pics... of it empty so you can see what I mean. Let me see if I can remember how to post pics. :smile:

Okay, here are the pics of my Diane. It's empty in these pics, and you can see how the bag is not terribly structured, but yet is not as soft as say, a Stella or an Amy. I love this bag. I find myself reaching for it again and again.

Attachments

• DCP_3375.JPG
    DCP_3375.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 33
  • DCP_3376.JPG
    DCP_3376.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 24
  • DCP_3378.JPG
    DCP_3378.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 20
  • DCP_3377.JPG
    DCP_3377.JPG
    169.9 KB · Views: 27
I saw that post too, about the Diane leather not being that soft. And while it's not like the leather on a Stella, mine is soft! I'll post a few pics... of it empty so you can see what I mean. Let me see if I can remember how to post pics. :smile:

baghound, from your pics, your diane looks softer/less structured than my diane, so it must vary. mine is definitely a structured leather. i wouldn't call it "soft"....i would call it...hmm, is there a more pleasant-sounding word than "sturdy"?? :roflmfao: it's a bag i'm not paranoid about - water beads right off of it, and i don't mind sending it through airport security :smile: but no, it's definitely not like the soft calf bags. if i were going to compare it, i'd say it's like a textured version of chloe's non-smooshy leather - very thick, very sturdy, and very tolerant :smile:

HTH!