Large Turquoise Ergo is here - pics

1. Here she is. I debated between here and the red patent, but the SA convinced me of turquoise - said turqouise is actually a neutral color and can be worn with lots of things, and the patent might scratch easily and is $100 more. This way I got to use my store credit and still had $30 left over! I still wonder if I should have gotten the red patent...
    She looks a little big but still has the store stuffing in her. She is more slouchy now that I have filled her with my personal items.
    3671redo.JPG IMG_3662.JPG
  2. I love that color. I bought the large leather tote in turquoise and I fall in love with it every time I look at the leather. Enjoy your new bag! :yes:
  3. Pretty!!! :tup:
  4. She is gorgeous!
  5. I love that color so much! It looks really good on you, I think you made an excellent decision.
  6. Great color....and the bag is just the right size on you.

7. I have that bag and I love it. I haven't used it yet, but can't wait to start. *as soon as I can bring myself to stop carrying my vachetta ergo tote* I do have a bit of a problem with it sliding off my shoulder, but I think it's just the way I'm wearing it. I love it though, gorgeous color.
  8. Congrats- the turqousie is an amazing color!
  9. Very pretty! The turquoise really does go with more than you think! Enjoy it!
  10. Very, very beautiful bag. Congrats!
  11. Beautiful bag! Congrats and Enjoy!
  12. Congrats. I think it looks lovely with what you have on there. That color really can go with almost everything now. :tup:
  13. She's a beauty!
  14. It looks great on you!! congrats!
  15. love it!! it looks great on you :biggrin: