Large SoHo Flap Bag

1. Ok, so I have been looking at these on eBay, I had one that I like authenticated before I made the offer.

Does anyone have one of the bags, it measures approximately 13" L x 4" W x 7.5" H according to the eBay ad and what I can find at Coach.

So anyone that has this style bag, what can you fit in it ?

2. Those are BIG for sohos. I've seen them at Dillards. I have the small version and can fit a full size checkbook wallet, my cell phone, keys, lipgloss, mace, and there's still a little room. You'd be able to fit twice that in the big one.

3. I saw this yesterday at Nordie's. They are big, kind of awkward too because the flap is sooo huge!

4. Hi Charlotte!

I LOVE my small flap! It has just the right amount of room to carry what I need, yet it doesn't have so much room that I carry all the junk I don't need. If you'd like to see a picture of my stuff in it (so you can see how much it fits), let me know and I can get a pic up tonight or tomorrow.

I was looking at the large flap for a while, but I just felt I was too big for me. If I was a bit taller, it might look better. Before you buy one on eBay, go try it on in a store. Most of the Macy's and Nordie's around here still have both sizes.

FYI, they are in the outlets now. The small was $139 and the large was $169, before any discounts.

5. Thanks everyone. I think I am leaning more towards the smaller one now.
    I will have to hit the mall this weekend. We have a Nordstrom's, Dillard's and Macy's in one mall close to me, so I can look at all three and see what they have.