Large Quilted Ursula Bowler Midnight Blue $806

1. From Lucky breaks online

MARC JACOBS "URSULA" PATENT LEATHER BAG Navy patent leather gives this elegant quilted carryall a glam twist.
    The Deal: Save 25 percent on large midnight bag only. Regular Price: $1,075. Lucky Breaks Online Price: $806.25.
    How to Get It: Go to and enter "lucky" in the gift message box at checkout.
  2. Such a gorgeous color!:love:
  3. Thanks for the heads up! I think some members have been searching for this bag..
  4. That is so gorgeous.
  5. i purchased this bag through lucky breaks a few days ago and it shipped out today...can't wait to see it in person...and there's a 30 day return/no restocking fees I it's nice.
  6. ^Please post pics when you get it! I've been thinking about it since I saw it in the magazine as part of their lucky breaks. I have been wanting a bluish bag for a while now.
  7. Oh I can't wait to see pics of your new bag ethan&me! I love that color. Just beautiful!
  8. I just received my MJ midnight bowler from bluebeeonline through lucky breaks and I am ecstatic!

Honestly, I was a bit worried if the patent blue color would look good in person and not too bright or flashy...and it looks gorgeous!

For those of u who are hesitating or undecided, go for it-- can't lose because of their 30 day return policy (no mention of a restocking fee)--
    the purse is not only rich-looking, but great quality and workmanship, and so it feels rich as well.
  9. I really like this color in this style. Too bad I'm on a limited budget for bags otherwise I'll be all over this. I guess I will have to live vicariously through you ladies!
  10. Congrats! Midnight is a stunning color in real life, MJ did a great job with quilted patent leather. Post pics for us. =)
  11. i have this MJ blue patent bag and its Lovely.
  12. congrats! i really like the midnight.
  13. Can you put the bowler on your shoulder? Or are the straps too short....
    I just purchased a white LE stella and LOVE IT. Now I'm on a total MJ kick and want to get this bowler except, I only like shoulder bags...???
  14. the straps are really too short for that....perhaps if you have really thin thin arms...? But doesn't seem made for "on the shoulder"... highest is the crook of the arm/elbow... even if the bag fit on the shoulder, the large bowler, at least, is too wide to be held comfortably for being on the shoulder.

hope this helps!