Large (or is it medium) or jumbo Classic Flap????

Large or jumbo?????

1. Large!!!

2. Jumbo!!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. If you could only have one, which one would you get???? I know jumbo is better for every day but it's SO big!!!! The large (maybe medium?) is better for nights. I can only afford one bag...which one should I go with? I need an every day bag as well as something that I could dress up for a night out. Which one would you recommend?????

2. the jumbo is nice but too large for night life.
    i'd go with the large.
    good luck.
  3. large 4 sure
  4. large! the jumbo is so bulky looking!
  5. For me the jumbo didn't right on my frame, but it is a cool looking bag. The large is good for both day and night.
  6. I like the large best for a dinner to evening look. Most of the classic flaps I have are large. If you want to wear the large during the day you can do that too, but it will only fit the necessities. The only reason I got the navy in the jumbo is because I wanted a funkier look for the navy color and the jumbo defnitely does that for it. Good luck choosing!
  7. I love the size of the jumbo. The large is great but I carry a lot of things. The large jumbo is next on my list... *sigh*
  8. I agree. The jumbo is perfect for day but too much for evening:supacool: . Personally I think that if somebody carries a large purse when they are going out they look like they only have one designer bag and they want to show it off eventhough it is out of place:upsidedown: . Hope you get what I mean:shame:
  9. i voted for large!
  10. Ladies, for the 2.55 is the large size same as medium size, I know it's a silly question but I read it somewhere in this forum before..
  11. haha, I'm struggling with this same question: large or jumbo. Jumbo doesn't look as good as the large on me but I know I'd use it more during the day. Decisions decisions!!
  12. Large would be my choice. Jumbo is toooooo big.:supacool:
  13. Jumbo but only for the daytime.
  14. Correct me if I am wrong, the difference between the two is about 2inches in length?
  15. I tried on both and felt that the jumbo was significantly bigger, maybe 2 inches in length and width?