Large Multipocket or Venetia?

Thanks Frances for your concern. Greatly appreciated. Point taken. I guess I am one of those who believe that life is too short and ought to be enjoyed so I use my venetia to carry books to class and if students get distracted, well at least it is because they are looking at something worth being looked at. :yes:

I love both. The Large Multipocket is a better everyday bag b/c you have the option of slinging it on your shoulder. I wouldn't carry textbooks in either though. You strech the leather out. A paperback or small book yes but definetly not textbooks. I wuld go for the Stella if you want it for books. The MP is supposed to be slouchy stick a book in it & it looks odd.

I think I always used MJ bags to go to class but never really put any books in it cause usually it didn't fit and the bag was heavy already without the books!

I like Venetia cause it's so classy but I agree with everyone else that you might be getting more out of the MP cause it's more casual everyday style. It's just more convenience to carry cause I don't like to undo the buckle of the venetia, especially it can be quite a hassle if I'm in hurry.