Large MP? Anyone stll love it or is it in the past?

1. Am I behind the time as usual? I just got my lg. mp from eBay, black 06 resort great condition. I think I am going to love it, I loved the venetia, but I can carry this on my shoulder:love: yeah! Is it still a popular bag or :sad:not?:confused1:
  2. muggles - I love the large MP! :tup:

It is probably the most versatile MJ style I own, and the ones I use the most. Carrying one today as a matter of fact... I think it is a classic that will never go out of style.
  3. I think it's the most beautiful, most versatile, and most classic of all his bags. I just think it's such a beautiful, simple, chic bag. LOVE the look of it! I miss mine. :girlsigh:
  4. The MP (large or small) is one of the classics that will never go out of style! I adore mine and wear it more than any of my other bags. It fits perfectly on my shoulder and holds a ton. I just love it!! :love:
  5. I adore it. I have Blake, large MP, and a few other MJ and I always thought the Blake would be my favorite, but over time I find the large MP is the easiest to carry and holds the most of my stuff.

I think it is a classic look and I plan to carry mine forever and get a new one when I see a fabulous color! :smile:

And, you know, it was in the Devil Wore Prada and stuff, so it can't be THAT dated ;) (2 years is not dated in my mind!)
  6. I LOVE the MP, I think it's a classic!
  7. I LOVE this style. (But I say that about everyone) I'm eyeing the black one as well...keeping my eye out on eBay! Congrats on your new bag!
  8. Love it still!! - Especially for shopping and running errands - Can hold a bunch and the zipper top is more secure than my other MJ "lovebag" - the Christy.
  9. I love the mp! I have a small one coming to me, and I wanted it because I think it's a classic shape/style that I will be able to carry for a long time. :tup:

I think the fact that you got one in black will make it even more classic. It definitely isn't outdated.
  10. I think its an enduring, classic style without screaming logos. I just ordered small black one this am. Enjoy your find.
  11. OMG the mp rules!!!! I have 2 mp' & oatmeal..Would LOVE a large one...always looking around for one!!! Yes I agree w/ the other's a classic for sure!!!!!
  12. The MP and Venetia are my favs...:yes:

and the Stella

and the Elise

and the Blake

opps! I think I have a problem.

Hi my name is...

13. ^ forenfinal, you're too funny! :roflmfao:

Anyway, I definitely think the MP is a classic! :tup:
  14. Agreed....MP is classic along with many other soft calf styles to me. BUT, I do love the whole quilted/chain stuff which is what made me become an MJ fan.
  15. Thank you all for making me love my bag and adore it like it deserves!!!!!!!!!!!I will love it and hug it and pet it and squeeze it!!! :yahoo::party::biggrin: