Large Modern Chain Totes for Fall

yikes!
I hope they do not come out with more colors that I like.
I am wearing the red and the black like daily since I got them. My flaps are getting no love. I think purple, navy blue and teal/blue jean would be fabulous!

I went to the Chanel Trunk show in San Diego NM today. I saw the new patent Modern Chain Tote. It's not shiny at all. It's a quite very beautiful patent leather with bit distress. I saw the black one with silver lining. Very study bag! Really stand out with the chain.

wow...$525 price jump? thanks for the info...i can't wait to see the distressed patent though. I think it'll look pretty cool. It might be lighter than the full distressed leather. i'm glad i have mine for the current price now too. it's so awesome. good luck to those waiting for it!

I thought someone said the new MC is not patent after all but a shiny calf leather? If that's true, I wonder what type of finish Chanel used. I'm always leary of these new ideas... use a prototype leather and hike the price. Remember the gold bowlers and peeling?

Ack! I was supposed to go today but got overloaded at work. I'm hoping I can make it tomorrow before the fall bags go bye-bye...

I went to the Chanel Trunk show in San Diego NM today. I saw the new patent Modern Chain Tote. It's not shiny at all. It's a quite very beautiful patent leather with bit distress. I saw the black one with silver lining. Very study bag! Really stand out with the chain.