Large Front Pocket Paddy Is Here! (Pics)

1. Party at my house! :jammin: Sometimes an *bay deal can go *right* and you can end up with an authentic lovely great condition paddy at a super price :wlae:
    It is black with grey stitching. I find it to be the right proportion for my 5'5" medium/large frame. I am not sure what year it is from, but the leather feels sooo much more luxurious than the pocket paddy I returned to BG a month ago. :tup:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So do two bags make a collection? :roflmfao:

2. oooooohhh!:happydance: chloe can still make my heart sing! beautiful bags! :drool:

3. I think its from 06. Is it heavy?

4. It is substantial, but not heavy...here is the serial number.

serial.jpg
  5. Congrats! That's the same one I got at NR for a great price! It looks great on you.

6. Congrats! THat's a gorgeous bag. It looks great and smoochy. Agree with Chinkyi23, looks great on you!

7. yup, it's a gorgeous bag!!! congrats on your COLLECTION!
    It's an '06.

8. Congrats! The bag is gorgeous, I have a front pocket myself, although it weighs a ton(at least I feel so), I just love love love it!

9. Congratulations! :yahoo: I love that style :yes:

10. kellykapoor! - it DOES look great on you. I love that bag and I'm so happy for you that you got a great deal!!!

11. Thank you my fellow TPFers :heart: Without you I would never have had the confidence to buy a Chloe on *bay. I paid $611 + $7.30 for insurance. I say that's not too shabby for an awesome piece of luxury :drool:

12. Wow... CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:
    Such a gorgeous smooshy Chloe!:love: I'm in love again~:heart::girlsigh:

13. WOW... what a fabulous deal! Its Absolutely beautiful, congrats!!!!! Every now and again eBay can be a fabulous place......

14. oohhh nice..congrats!!!

15. GREAT deal and the bag looks wonderful on you! Congrats! :tup: