Large Chocolate Muse for $699.99

1. OMG, it's gorgeous, if it was a medium i'd grab it & return my new one :girlsigh:

2. If it's a medium, I would hit the BIN button for myself. =)

3. lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

4. that is such a great deal.

5. It is such a great deal but it has her initials embossed on it......

6. Oops, I didn't catch that. =) No wonder the price is so good, always think twice when the price is too good to be true. =)

7. Very good catch! :push: Note to self never ever ever intial a bag I may want to sell.

8. Her initials are M F... why did I think mother f****er? I need to be slapped.

9. ditto ^^ :p

10. my friend Boo said the same thing ^^ :lol:

11. Those are actually kind of punk/cool initials to have - if you are going to have someone else's!! :roflmfao:

12. I agree that those are cool initials, but is it me or do they look off center (the "M" is lower than the "F"...)?
    The Muse is on the top of my wish list- it's SOOO beautiful, but with someone else's initials? I don't know...anyone have an idea of the price to have them removed?

13. I think when you look at them they seem really indented into the leather so for me as much as I want one of these I think having them removed would still leave some sort of indent which is just not worth it.

14. actually gals, my good friend called up YSL in nyc & they said it can't be done without harming the leather :push: