Large Bucket?

1. Does anyone have a picture of the large Bucket? I couldn't find any in the Visual Aids thread. THANKS!:tender:

2. Here are two large Buckets for you! I hope this helps. It's a great bag!
    [​IMG]

3. ^^^So hot!!! :graucho:

4. :wtf: so BIG. i didn't realize how big the Bucket was; i've only ever seen the smaller one

5. GoldenLeopardLady, when you get a chance, can you post a pic of you wearing the bucket on your shoulder, please!:tender:

6. ^^^^ Yeah that would be great!

7. I thought this might make a good school bag, instead of the mezzo or the lockit - also it comes with a small matching pouch (if I'm not mistaken)

8. I've only seen the large Bucket IRL once and when I saw it I was like *woah* :wtf: because it's SO HUGE!

9. Ditto!

It'a pretty big but I would like to see it on too.:yes:

10. I tried this on at the LV store today...it is big & oversized but I love it!! I think its the perfect tote bag. I already have the reg batignolles & damier speedy 25, so I think for my next LV shoulder bag purchase this might be it

11. I saw a girl who used hers as a school bag, and it looked like she didn't have any problems fitting all her stuff in it. I really want a large bucket too eventually, they are hot :love:

12. I have had my large bucket for about 6 weeks. I love it so much, but I really don't think I would use it for a school bag. I think one of the tote style bags would work better. Yes, it does come with a matching small pouch bag. The only problem I have with it is I seem to bump into stuff with the bottom of it. Doorways, etc. The bottom is very rigid and has an oval shape to it. But I do love it. Plus, it has the brass feet on the bottom for more protection. You really can put a lot of stuff in it, that's for sure! I wasn't sure if I would like the open top, but when I'm out shopping, it's so easy just to reach in for my wallet and not have to unzip it. Love love love it!:heart: :smile: :heart:

13. Looks huge!!!

14. I a lady carrying one at the LV store once. I didn't know they made one at that size at the time, it's one huge bag!

15. So I nipped out to LV today on my lunch break :shame: to check out the large bucket and I have mixed feelings about it...

It is a really nice size and you can fit a lot of stuff into it I'm sure, but there was something about the fixed oval shape of the bottom that didn't sit right with me.

But, it does come with a very cute pouch and is a reasonable price for the size and the structure ($1,000 CAD) IMO

I like it, but not for me! :smile:

p.s. I tried on the Lockit Horizontal again and the more I look at it online and think about it, the more I think it's an nice shape, functional, and gorgeous :heart: