Large black patent Heloise $839.90 from $2100!

1. If I wasn't on an "everything" ban (effective after I bought a SWORD leather bomber at lunch today-yay!-) I would probably buy this bag. It's a great deal! Call Mary from Nordstrom at (410) 296-4111 if you want it. She left me a message about it and I just called about it. It's currently on hold for a customer but they are not sure the customer will actually buy it.
  2. ohhhh a SWORD leather that's hot!
  3. Thanks for the encouragement. :smile: I was feeling a bit guilty about my purchase. I promised myself I was going to be better about spending but that darned thread on SWORD leather jackets in the Wardrobe subforum just got me lusting!
  4. Me too me too
  5. I missed this -- do I dare even look at the SWORD thread?!?!?! :nogood:

Congrats on your new jacket!
  6. Thanks!
  7. Ok, I am sooo curious about this bomber you are all talking about! Cograts BTW!!!
  8. Hi Mona! I don't know how to post a link but I'm going to try to embed the link on SWORD jackets here.

If that doesn't work, check out the thread called "S.W.O.R.D. leather jackets. Unbelievable." in the wardrobe subforum. It's usually on the first page. I don't own a leather jacket (until mine arrives of course) but these are beautiful! The leather is supposed to be the softest, most supple lamd. Supposedly it's the same leather a major design house uses. Check Tobi, Shopbop, revolve, shopdivine and famousfashionsfound websites and do a search for SWORD. They really look amazing. They are selling out really fast though! I wanted to send you a pic of the one I bought but it appears to be sold out. It isn't even on revolve anymore. Here's the same jacket I got but a different color.
  9. Wow, that's beautiful Mona!
    I got my SWORD for a great deal. It was only 6 something plus I got 30% off. I only paid $500. Well, not "only $500" but I certainly didn't pay $750. I don't think I could have justified it!
  10. OMG... Mona & Lawchick both of those coats are HOT!!!!!!!
  11. Thx Ali. I wish I could look as hot as the model but I'll be happy to settle for the jacket!