Large black patent Heloise $839.90 from $2100!

1. If I wasn't on an "everything" ban (effective after I bought a SWORD leather bomber at lunch today-yay!-) I would probably buy this bag. It's a great deal! Call Mary from Nordstrom at (410) 296-4111 if you want it. She left me a message about it and I just called about it. It's currently on hold for a customer but they are not sure the customer will actually buy it.

2. ohhhh a SWORD leather bomber..now that's hot!

3. Thanks for the encouragement. :smile: I was feeling a bit guilty about my purchase. I promised myself I was going to be better about spending but that darned thread on SWORD leather jackets in the Wardrobe subforum just got me lusting!

4. Me too me too

5. I missed this -- do I dare even look at the SWORD thread?!?!?! :nogood:

Congrats on your new jacket!

6. Thanks!

7. Ok, I am sooo curious about this bomber you are all talking about! Cograts BTW!!!

8. Hi Mona! I don't know how to post a link but I'm going to try to embed the link on SWORD jackets here.
    http://forum.purseblog.com/the-wardrobe/s-w-o-r-d-leather-jackets-unbelievable-212354.html

If that doesn't work, check out the thread called "S.W.O.R.D. leather jackets. Unbelievable." in the wardrobe subforum. It's usually on the first page. I don't own a leather jacket (until mine arrives of course) but these are beautiful! The leather is supposed to be the softest, most supple lamd. Supposedly it's the same leather a major design house uses. Check Tobi, Shopbop, revolve, shopdivine and famousfashionsfound websites and do a search for SWORD. They really look amazing. They are selling out really fast though! I wanted to send you a pic of the one I bought but it appears to be sold out. It isn't even on revolve anymore. Here's the same jacket I got but a different color.
    http://www.tobi.com/product/9237-s-w-o-r-d-lucca-jacket-jackets-leather

9. Wow, that's beautiful Mona!
    I got my SWORD for a great deal. It was only 6 something plus I got 30% off. I only paid $500. Well, not "only $500" but I certainly didn't pay $750. I don't think I could have justified it!

10. OMG... Mona & Lawchick both of those coats are HOT!!!!!!!

11. Thx Ali. I wish I could look as hot as the model but I'll be happy to settle for the jacket!