Large black on black Carly at Costco for $319.99!!

i agree with you two! Costco is awesome!!! I seriously get everything from there... my groceries, my CONTACTS, my laptops, a purse from time to time (yes they are 100% authentic, dont insult costco and its members by saying otherwise please!) ANDDDDDD EVEN WATCHES!

last night i saw the cutest cartier watch and i have gotten a couple of my gucci watches from there AND a coach watch...they were all about a 100 bucks cheaper but they were all 100% REAL!!

i HEART costco big time!!! :smile:

It's not like I don't heart Costco, because where else can you get Disneyland tickets at a discount at the same time that you are purchasing a massive bottle of Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo and Conditioner [these things are GARGANTUAN]? Yeah...that's called a deal! More money saved to be buying other things....:graucho:

I trust costco completely, this bag was gorgeous and they had about 10 other coaches as well (they are locked up in a case and you ask the SA to let you look). They also had a prada, several perlinas, two kate spades, and MAXX and furla. It was a great deal

Costco is a fantastic treasure hunt - I love going to see what's there at the time. I haven't seen much of anything but Coach there in a long time though, and no newer styles. I think the east coast stores get the best stuff.

that's awesome. everything at costco is 100% authentic. i've seen coach, dooney, and fendi bags there. I've also seen l.a.m.b, dior, and coach watches. everything was def. authentic.
definitely, they also have movado and seiko watches, ugg boots, fancy tvs and computers, and a lot of other good stuff. costco is great!

We occasionally get Coach at our local Costco as well - not packaged in killer plastic. I agree the return policy is fabulous. I took a whole pile of stuff back that had been accumulating unused around the house, most of it without a receipt but with the Costco tag still on and they were terrific - no questions.

I live over 3 hours from a Costco and occasionally make the drive just to go there! Of course I get to go to a few other places, too. :P

One time, I even found Smashbox cosmetics! Last time, they had adorable Smashbox lip glosses with a little carrying case for around $11. I bought 6 for gifts.

Another item we love to get is the chicken pot pies - yum! I swear, you can tell someone you made it yourself and they'll believe you. They are seasonal though. I think they quit making them in March or April...

We buy from them online all the time, but it's so much fun just to go in and see what they have. I love the jewelry, too!

:nuts: I have a great Costco story -- a couple of years ago, I bought a King size Tommy Hilfiger red/white/blue comforter for $90. I saw it in a catalog for $500, so that was a really good deal. Well, it pretty much sat in the plastic cover for almost a year, and I figured that I really couldn't justify $90 just sitting there. I still had the receipt, so I took it back, and they refunded my money. When they scanned the item, and it came up at $19.97! So, I asked if I could buy it back, and they let me purchase it at the lower price. What a deal!

I haven;t been to costco in years! i havent seen it in NYC but I've seen coach bags in Filene's Basement and those little kind of stores... very very very very old coach models

My secondhome is Costco! Their hot dogs, although rich in calories and all that good stuff, is so delish piled with ketchup, relish, and a good heaping spin of the dispenser of onions. Oh, and I really like their My Flat in London handbags they've got at the Costcos near me. I'm still looking for the Scotty Dog handbag.