Large black Gucci Positano scalf bag - suits what age????

1. Hi all,

I have seen a large black leather gucci positano bag with a cream and gold horsebit scarf and it looks really nice, but I can't help but think that it looks a bit old for me. I'm 31, (Not exactly young I know). Am I being darf?

So, what age do you think most suit this type of bag??
  2. To me, I think it does look a bit old, but at 31 I think it's fine, I'm sure it would look great on any age...
    I think a bag can be too young for some people but I don't really believe a bag can be too old...
  3. At first I thought it was too old for me, but I've recently begun really loving them in leather (the black and brown ones). I'm 21, and they are on my wishlist...but by the time I get them I might be "old"!:biggrin: I've seen them modeled on people so I know its not an "old" bag..I think it looks great and would be perfect for you if you do indeed like the style/function etc. I say go for it!:tup:
  4. Here's some pics of the ones I like:

5. Personally I think it depends on the person. I just turned 23 (today!!!) and I would definitely carry this bag. It is definitely a more mature looking bag. I love it. My favourite combination is the canvas and cream leather. It's beautiful!
  6. I think it's also an ageless bag because it is so classic!

7. ^Couldn't have said it better!
  8. The black one does look rather mature, Ive never been drawn to it. But if you've seen it and it looks nice, go for it. I do own bags that seem mature for my age, but if I really love'em, and think I can pull it off, I get'em. and Im sure you can pull it off, because the positano is a very casual bag.
  9. I think that it all depends on how you dress and what you pair it with. It is such a classic that I don't think that it necessarily screams any age.
  10. I just turned 26 and I've been wanting a white leather positano for the longest time! I think this bag would look great on any age. :p