Large Ava Satchel....

The Ava is an absolutely stunning bag. I especially love it in the medium size with the shoulder strap. I thought i'd like the antelope better, but after seeing them irl, i'm leaning toward the chocolate. They're really both equally stunning. I suggest you go with the colour you think you need more in your wardrobe.

Now I'm thinking I should get both styles one in each color, the e/w satchel in antelope and the n/s in moka. Since they're on sale i would be getting two bags for the price of one:wondering. If Dh read this:lecture:.
I just can't resist a sale and now that I've seen pics of the other ava how can I live without both:?:

:yahoo:I did it, I finally made a choice! The antelope east/west ava satchel(large) is on her way:happydance:. I can't wait to get it, I will post pics as soon as she breaks free from the box!!!
Now the question is should I get the north/south satchel in moka:wondering:?:

btw, I get to pick up whiskey edith tomarrow..YAY..

:yahoo:I did it, I finally made a choice! The antelope east/west ava satchel(large) is on her way:happydance:. I can't wait to get it, I will post pics as soon as she breaks free from the box!!!

Did you get this from NM, on sale? I love cat's bag, but I also want a Take me anywhere BE bag, and a Bal city and day, and I have a Chloe Ascot on the way. oh my.

I GOT IT FROM BLOOMIES SF. THE SA THAT HELPED ME WAS ROBERT, HE IS FABULOUS. hE IS DEFINATELY THE ONLY BLOOMIES SA I WILL CALL FROM NOW ON:tup:

:tup:Congrats!You are going to love it to death ;).
The Edith is a great bag as well,I purchased those in chocolate & mucat,different look but it is a great bag.
Looking forward to your pics :smile:.