Large 8 Knots Tote at NM - presale tomorrow - around $900!

Thanks for the headsup on the sale photomj.

Actually I did call NM Tampa and got a very nice SA named Josh. He told me the bag sold out but then he gave me 2 other NM locations that had the 8 Knots Tote and I promptly called the other locations and was able to secure an apparently "perfect" 8 knots tote (according to the SA).

So not all NM SA's are terrible...

Ann, did you get the 8 knot bag too? That would be perfect for mommy's bag... I almost get one too...

yup, I succumbed to the unbelievable sale price and got the 8 Knots Tote. I really liked the 8 Knots Tote ever since I saw it from the Trunk Show. I can't believe it's 65% off!

I haven't seen it in real life, so hoping it fits over the shoulders or my husband will end up as an adhoc bag rack while we are out with our 2 year old and that always turns him from :smile: to :nuts:

Wow, I read from another thread about this Mary...I can't believe, from the numerous complaints that she's had, that she's not fired yet. What is wrong with her?! If I were her, and you ladies had gone to me for sales, I would be very grateful.

BTW, I haven't seen the bag myself..but for a chanel bag, that's a steal!