laperle.com?? is this site authentic??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Everyone!!

I'm new to this site & so happy :yahoo: that I found it. I love love purses but sure don't like the high price that comes with it. So, I have been surfing the net & came across this site laperle.com that carries everything from LV to Chloe handbags. They guarantee that all the handbags are 100% authentic and they are an authorized retailer. So, I am wondering if anyone here have ever purchase anything from them. Or can verify that they are authentic retailer. I am interested in purchasing the LV handbag. So, any info would be great!

Thanks,
    Sanook

2. This is what he answered me:

"We acquire our goods through direct bulk purchases, special promotions, overstocks and by teaming up with top worldwide distributors of brand name products. This enables us to you offer you a wide selection of products at a substantially lower price. We also offer exclusive hard-to-find products, such as limited editions and seasonal lines"

I'm also not sure if their sutffs are authentic because the prices are so low.. so.. maybe what the sales guy said can help you :smile:

3. Thanks rachelsco1

I went thru the entire site & they look pretty authentic to me. They offer full refund if you are not satisfied. So, that is a good sign. The only thing is that they don't have a toll free number to call. You can only chat with them when they are online. I wish some more people would reply to this post. I know there got to be some people that has purchase from that site before. They stated they have been in business for over 30years. And I can't find any report about them on the BBB site.

Thanks so much for replying to the post.

4. LV only has one authorized online retailer, and that is eluxury.com. So you be the judge as to whether or not these bags are authentic. Just for kicks, I sent them an email (they didn't respond to online help) asking what information they can provide that they are an authorized LV retailer. We'll see what they say.

5. I don't think they're authentic. Onepinktee is absolutely right about eluxury being the ONLY authorized online retailer of LV. prices are too good to be true too. so i dunno. i'm very skeptical of this site.

6. FAKE! Stay away from them. They're the same people who ran Bergacci. Just type "Bergacci" in the search box to find out all you want to know about these fakers. They haven't been in business for 30 years. The Bergacci site started in mid 2005 and only recently went offline. Then this site popped up. They misused a BBB Reliability Program logo and the BBB gave them an F. They're rip off artists who ship you nasty, plastic fakes from some warehouse in China.

7. I read all about Bergacci too. I saw the site and it looked great. Everything looked so real, and you wonder how can they sell those bags for so cheap. That's when I found this forum and read about how some ppl bought the bag and they were indeed FAKE. And this site, like Armcandy said, resembles the Bergacci ppl. Def stay away! They don't care if they get caught. They probably pay like $2 in china to have a bag produced but make over 500% profit. They make money regardless if ppl return their stuff or report them.

8. W/ out even going to teh site I can tell you it's fake.....eluxury is the ONLY online retailer for LV (LVMH owns eluxury.com)...and LV does not do wholesaling......

"We acquire our goods through direct bulk purchases, special promotions, overstocks and by teaming up with top worldwide distributors of brand name products. This enables us to you offer you a wide selection of products at a substantially lower price. We also offer exclusive hard-to-find products, such as limited editions and seasonal lines"

Also, if they had hard-to-find products and limited editions, they would sell it for over retail price, not like 50% under.

9. Hi,

I just want to "thank" everyone for replying back. I am so GLAD :yahoo: that you guys reply. I was about to order a handbag from them but now I am happy that I didn't. I just need to save to get the purse I want.

Thanks again everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.