Lanvin Kansas on the way!

1. I can't wait to get her :love: :nuts: :amuse: and am stunned that I was able to find one!!!

2. Yay! Congrats Twinkette, it is such a rare, chic bag! Beautiful! And Lanvin is always a classic.
  3. Congrats!!! Enjoy the new bag, and we would love to see more pictures when you get it!
  4. I am so happy for you! It's stunning! Congrats!
  5. Yeah!! I love that bag. Glad you decided to get it. Post more pics when you get it.
  6. Twinkette, congrats. Lanvin Kansas is beautiful and very classic looking.
  7. Very pretty! Congrats!
  8. Wow! This bag is also on my wish list in black. Don't like the new spring version as much, but I sure love yours!
  9. I'm in sheer envy! I adore that bag in that color!! Congrats and I hope you love it!! Let us know when it arrives.
  10. Yummy! I just love those bags! They intrigue me for some reason.
  11. Wow - very beautiful!
  12. Great taste! Let me know if your Lanvin connections can locate a Jet Set bag.
  13. That bag looks beautiful, Twinklette! Wow :love: Please post pictures when you receive it!
  14. Me too! I'm not sure why, I think because they scream class to me. And that gold hardware and chain and all...nice for the days when I want to be plain and simple. I think it will look cool with my McQueen scarf on it :nuts: I really wanted it in black but could only find it in brown for now so I'll deal with it. I have a black stam on the way so that'll be my black bag :idea:

15. aw thanks roey! :shame: