Lanvin boots!! Where can i find one?

1. hey guys,

Does anyone know where i can find these lanvin boots. I really really want one. Also, how much does it cost? and does it have a name?

Thanks

Mimi

lanvin_boots.jpg
  2. no one?

3. They sell them at Barneys..I've seen them at the one in Beverly Hills. LOVE them!

4. Want those so badly too but they are like $800ish...let us know if you find them!

5. I just bought a tan pair today, size 6 1/2 at Madison in Malibu. They had one other pair left, size 7, in black. There are two styles of these boots: one with buttons down the sides, and one without; both styles have zippers down the back. The ones that Nicole Richie and Lindsay Lohan have been photographed wearing DO NOT have buttons, and they are the ones that Madison carries, and I believe Barneys in Beverly Hills (and online) has the other style with the buttons. I am usually a size 6, and the 6 1/2 fit perfectly, so I would say they run a bit small. The price on these was $725. Good luck!!!

6. nrminkler - Is this the Madison at 3835 Cross Creek Rd. in Malibu? If so I'm going to give them a call, I LOVE those boots and 7 is my size! :biggrin:

7. OMG! I want those boots SO bad! Has anyone seen them anywhere else? Do you know if Barneys in Bev Hills still has them?

8. Did you get them? I love them!

9. I called Madison a week ago and they said the smallest size they had left was 10, so somebody else must have claimed the size 7. It's okay though, maybe I can justify buying another pair of ballet flats instead. :smile:

10. Just found 'em on eBay last night!! I'm so happy, I can't wait for them to arrive (I hope they fit)! :yahoo:

11. Barney's in Seattle had a few pairs left also. Be warned though: the shaft of the boots is extremely small. The SA who showed them to me was tiny and about a size 5 and she said they barely fit her calves.