Lancome deals

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

At Lord & Taylor
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Wow! I love Lancome's gifts =)

3. [​IMG] FREE SHIPPING plus a 5-piece Deluxe Sample Collection of Lancome top-sellers with any $75 purchase!

Lancôme has been making women beautiful for over 60 years. From makeup to skincare to fragrance, Lancôme creates products with the best formulations, the finest textures and the most subtle fragrance. Shop now and experience the ultimate in luxury beauty!
    Online Redemption Details:
    Enter the code at checkout to receive your special savings.
    Offer Code:
    CORPREWARDS

Offer Redemption

[​IMG]

4. From Macys.com

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Bonus Offer See more details below.

NEW!
    FREE SHIPPING & 5-piece sample offer with $50 Lancôme purchase
    Your sample offer includes Rénergie Microlift Active Redefining Treatment, .5 oz; Rénergie Microlift Eye Eye Contour Treatment, .14 oz;Hypnôse Custom Volume Mascara in Black; Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Smooth Hold Duo in Faux Pas and Crème Lustre and a Color Design Sensational Effects Lipcolor Smooth Hold in Natural Beauty. Once you've selected $50 worth of qualifying Lancôme products, you will be prompted to add the offer at checkout. One offer per customer. While supplies last. Online only. For FREE SHIPPING, enter promo code: LANCOMENOV6 at checkout.

5. [​IMG] [​IMG]

from Lancome.com

6. Well apparently I need to get my butt to Lord and Taylor ASAP! Because that gift set is TOO darling!

And lancome.com too. I'm pretty sure I can figure sooooome eyeshadows and mascara that I desperately need (I do) to finance two purchases at 2 different places! :biggrin: I love lancome, thank you!

7. from macys.com

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. from lancome-usa.com

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. from lancome.com

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. lancome.com . the newest code is REDLIP. you'll get a makeup remover , the compact of color, 1 mascara, 1 juicy tube. all sample size. the code FOREVER above still worked when I tried yesterday. too bad you can only use 1 code. they also have free shipping on order from $50 + my lancome member can choose 1 sample.
    and don't forget to go through ebates.com to get 6% cash back.

11. [​IMG]

12. With $75 purchase, free shipping + sample collection, code MYLOVE

[​IMG]