Lampo Zipper Question

1. Has Balenciaga EVER NOT had Lampo zippers with the lightening bolt?

2. yes - in the older bags (03) there were some bags that did not have the lightning bolt lampo zipper... my emerald '03 has the older script lampo zippers.

and then of course in 2001-2002 they only used ykk zippers not lampo :smile:

3. On the Suede bags as well?
    There's one on eBay I'm wondering about?

4. Yup! I have a suede messenger with an older lampo zipper - which suede bag are you referring to? I can help you out and let you know. :smile:

5. it depends on the bag's age. i have an '03 first that had the older lampo zippers without the lightning bolt.

6. Does anyone know what the little dashes on the bottom of the lampo zippers mean? I know there are a lot of fakes with 4 dashes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. ok, to confuse you all, i only have my 06 origan weekender with me, BUT the zipper on the top of bag is just lampo , no lightning bolt. the outer pocket zipper has lampo underlined with no dashes and the inside lampo zipper has underlines and those dashes. whew! now, the 3 zipper are all different sizes so maybe that is a factor... no authenticy issue with any of my bal bags. this one came from Barneys LA. i am origianl owner. ive got a bunch of 2002 and 2003 bags so i can a specific zipper issue for you when i see mine. i sold my 2003 suede so i cant help with that one....