L'amore Luna..have you seen them?

1. hm....I cant find them anywhere...Should I just wait tilll it goes to the outlet? lol....

2. I was told the other day that the outlets aren't getting L'Amore...it is only a dept. store print. Maybe eBay??

3. I just posted this q on another thread. I so wanted one too. And no, I spoke to the SA from the outlet and they won't be getting any L'Amore. Exclusive print to Dept. Stores only. That's why I am in a frenzy trying to get as many as I could while the prices are still a tad reasonable.

4. i've seen them at macy's in stoneridge up in nor kali...u could do a charge send

5. The last time I checked the Macy's in Denver (Park Meadows Mall) had one. But good luck getting them to ever answer the phone.

6. :yes: Put me on hold for ages and then *beep* :nogood:

7. You can try calling the main number and telling them you can't get thru. I've done that in the past. They have a "roving manager" that will go and find out why they are not answering the phone and get someone to talk to you.

The problem then is getting anyone who actually knows what you mean when you say you are looking for tokidoki....

8. For the past few days, since snapcat posted the #s for Macy's West, I've been making calls like crazy.

The #1 problem besides putting you on hold or no one answering are the clueless SA.

I have someone asked me if Tokidoki is some kind of playthings for children? Once, when I mentioned LeSportsac, their reply was *What in the sack???**

9. [

I have someone asked me if Tokidoki is some kind of playthings for children? Once, when I mentioned LeSportsac, their reply was *What in the sack???**[/quote]

LOL!!! probably the most efficient thing to do is go to a Macy's with the SKU number of the bag u want....they will look on their computers for u where it is and the location. U can have them call that location for u too or call them urself. It's much easier than trying to have them do it over the phone. HTH!

10. I saw them on the JapanLA website back in April, but never IRL, but I live in Ohio which never has Toki's in any of the stores.:crybaby:

11. I saw one at Oshun in Arcadia back in April. Give them a call, maybe they still have it. You can get their number on shoposhun.com. They will chargesend the bags; they just don't put it online.

12. happy six has them too!

13. wow! i didnt know that l'amore print was exclusive for Dept store only. I saw a bunch of l'amore print in macys the other day but just couldnt find luna.

I dont have the sku number either....does anyone?

14. I think saying it's exclusive for "department stores" is not quite the way it phrase it. It was also available at smaller stores like Pulse and Azalea. It was just not available from Lesportsac online or any of their stores. Which is just really really weird.