Lamore cucciolo?

1. Ok since I get a discount with the macys friends and family thing, I'm thinking about getting a lamore cucciolo for my friend because she's having her first baby... I don't know if she would like toki as much as me but I think lamore is so cute...

What do you guys think? Does anyone use the cucciolo? How functional is it? Do you think this is a good idea?

I guess if she doesn't like it she can just exchange it at a macys for a ton of baby clothing :p
  2. I think it's a great idea! It's so cute and great size to be a diaper bag. :tender:
  3. Oh! I wonder if it would look ugly with the black mesh things on the side in the lamore print.. Opinions?

I wonder if people that aren't already obsessed with toki would think lamore is ugly lol.
  4. When I receive my cucciolo in l'amore that will take my cucciolo bag count to 3. I have 2 little boys and that bag is the perfect size. It's roomy, has great storage pockets, and a matching changing pad.
  5. But if I had a choice, I would find a PARADISO is soo cute!
  6. yeah but I don't get a discount on paradiso lol
  7. L'amore is cute... it's about love.. babies are love.. works perfectly!
  8. well i use mine for school but its perfect for lugging around all the baby essentials...perfect size!
  9. Are all three outlets out of Paradiso Cucciolos... cause if they're not, the discount there is better than at Macy's....
  10. Yes, unless they found some more because I e-mailed all 3 and they said they were out.